Job Title: Full-time Finish Carpenter / Residential Remodeler
Job Description / Duties
- Kitchen and Bath Remodeling
- Rough Carpentry
- Installation of Cabinets, Doors, Trim, Wood & Vinyl Flooring, Custom Millwork
- Secondary Skills (helpful but not required)
Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Drywall, Paint and Stain, Ceramic Tile
Expectations & Objectives
- Dependable and reliable, good communication skills
- Leadership and Management of Scope of Work
- Organized and clean professional appearance
- Quality and speed in finish carpentry
Qualifications & Requirements
- 5 Years Finish Carpentry or Interior Remodeling
- High School diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Truck or work van (reliable vehicle)
- Tools (for primary and secondary tasks)
- Tech savvy – can work a smart phone, email and basic computer skills
- Must be eligible to work legally in the US
- Based on skill set and experience
- Pay schedule: Weekly
- Phone allowance
- Downriver and Surrounding Area
- Mon – Fri: 8AM – 4:30PM
- Weekends on rare occasions
Our Hiring Process
- Our hiring team will reach out to potential candidates via email.
- A 10 min ice breaker phone conversation to set up an interview time at our office in Wyandotte.
- Please bring a resume, professional references, and pictures of current work.
- After all interviews are completed qualified candidates will be offered the position.
- Note: Background checks are mandatory. We do not hire anyone with a felony or without the ability to legally drive.